Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Maytag Dishwasher Recall

The Maytag Company had to recall more than 2 million dishwashers due to faulty wiring that has caused 123 fires. The company instructed owners to unplug their machine and call to arrange an on-site repair.

In a related story, "Old Lonely,"the Maytag repairman has died of a heart attack.

OR

The company is reconsidering its decision of staffing its repair division with just one employee, and letting him grow to be a bumbling, aloof old fool.

OR

Things are even worse for Maytag: 'Old Lonely' is refusing to do the work. He said, "I have a ten thousand Myspace friends; I don't need this."

The Maytag Repairman has sought out the advice of Chris Cringle. "How can I be a million places in one night?" Replied Santa: "Don't ask me, ask Paris Hilton."

OR

(for Lenos)
Looks like Old Lonely is finally going to meet a lot of folks. ... he released a statement: "Be careful what you wish for."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like number 2.